NetHawk Interactive is a media buying agency exclusively serving the Information Technology (IT) business-to-business (B2B) industry. We provide personalized research and strategic long-term media planning primarily around lead generation and online branding awareness. Our expertise is in pairing our client’s target audience with the best vendor/publication while finding the best programs to reach the client’s goals and objectives. We have been in business for 23 years and are looking for a driven individual to add to our team.
Online Media Buying Coordinator
We’re looking for an Online Media Account Coordinator who is interested in media buying and advertising. The Online Media Account Coordinator assists with the day to day planning, buying, implementation, maintenance, optimization and reporting for digital media campaigns.
The Online Media Buying Coordinator’s responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Assisting Account Managers with their clients to ensure excellent campaign planning & execution
- Proposal building & media research
- Providing support around client & vendor requests
- Monitoring & assisting with campaigns by tracking leads & metrics provided by vendors/publications
- Reporting, QA and Analysis
- Monitor and reconcile client/vendor billing
- Update client status reports
- Help prepare client presentations
- Assist in sending vendor RFPs and collect/organize completed RFPs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of related job experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Self-starter with desire to grow with the company
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Please forward your resume in the body of an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.