NetHawk Interactive is a media buying agency exclusively serving the Information Technology (IT) business-to-business (B2B) industry. We provide personalized research and strategic long-term media planning primarily around lead generation and online branding awareness. Our expertise is in pairing our client’s target audience with the best vendor/publication while finding the best programs to reach the client’s goals and objectives. We have been in business for 19 years and are looking for a driven individual to add to our team.
Online Media Buying Associate
The Online Media Buying Associate’s responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Researching potential clients and on-boarding new clients
- Sending out daily emails to potential clients around NetHawk’s services
- On-boarding new clients briefing them on NetHawk’s services and assessing the client’s goals and objectives
- Assisting on generating proposals around the client’s goals and objectives
- Assisting Account Managers with their clients to ensure excellent campaign planning & execution
- Proposal building and media research
- Providing support around client and vendor requests
- Monitoring and assisting with campaigns by tracking leads and metrics provided by vendors/publications
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years related online media experience, the desire to grow within the company, and the dedication to learn about online advertising planning and buying. A bachelor’s degree is required, as well as excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Please forward your resume in the body of an email message to email@example.com.